Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Village Station Antiques

I stopped by Village Station Antiques to get their donation for the Poppers for Evening Under The Stars at Woodburn. Gail is always so good to support local events and she is very much appreciated. Of course, I had to look around while I was in there and found some goodies that I wanted to tell you about. Village Station Antiques has a wonderful assortment of dish towels. They are all throughout the store so you have to browse around. I got two for my daughter in law that are blue checked with a stencil of shrimp on them. They live on the coast and have a blue kitchen so I felt this was perfect. I asked Gail about small individual molds for Tomato Aspic. I remembered that my mom used to have the individual molds but I haven't seen them in awhile. Of course, she had them. Please stop by and visit this beautiful shop on the square and visit their website. Both are a treat!

No comments: