Thursday, August 28, 2008

CHICKEN SALAD IN PENDLETON

I love Chicken Salad and that is my favorite thing to order for lunch. I have tasted everyone's Chicken Salad on the square and am here to tell you that it is all great. They are each different but each one is delicious. I am glad that I don't have to judge them.

Islander Pub & Grille - Pineapple Chicken Salad - this is served inside pineapple which has been scored for easy eating. It is surrounded by beautiful fruit such as grapes, kiwi, and melons and topped with walnuts............DELICIOUS.

Pendleton Cafe and Coffee Company - Their Chicken Salad is their most popular dish and rightfully so. It is wonderful. I need to find out if they sell it by the quart because it would be wonderful to take on trips or to have at home for special occasions.

1826 On The Green - Lorett makes her mom's Chicken Salad that is out of this world. It is called Rusty's Chicken Salad. She serves it with this delicious flat bread. Oh my, I am getting hungry!

ANSWER THE POLL ON THIS LENS AND TELL ME WHICH IS YOUR FAVORITE!

No comments: